This is a course that identifies the issue of stress and bullying in the workplace. Emphasis is placed on providing Anti-Bullying and Dignity at Work Policy Statements. It is awareness training for management and staff.
- Report of the Task-force on Prevention of Bullying in the Workplace
- A Definition of Bullying & Harassment
- The Health & Safety Act 2005
- The Employment Equality Act 1998
- Dignity at Work Policy Statements
- Workplace Stress
- “Dignity at Work”
- Group Work
- Stress Management Techniques
Preferred Entry Requirement
No previous qualification required
- Course Duration: 1 Day
- Max: 15 persons
For further information, or to book a course, please call us on 041-9822933 or email us on email@example.com or if you would like to learn more download more information please click here for our Bullying Awareness in the Workplace Brochure.