Our Manual Handling Course is designed to provide a practical approach to manual handling situations in the workplace.
- The Problem & Costs of Bad Manual Handling
- Identification of Hazards and Risks
- Anatomy & Physiology of the Body
- The Mechanics of Injury
- The prevention of Back Injuries
- Flexibility – Limb Stretches
- Practical The Principles of Lifting
- Inanimate Object Lifting
Preferred Entry Requirement
No previous qualification required. Any medical conditions must be discussed with the Course Tutor before commencement of the course.
- Course Duration: 3 Hours
- Assessment: Practical skills
- Max: 12 Persons
Book Your Course
Please contact our friendly staff who will advise on the you on the next available course either in our Training Centre or at your own work site – whatever suits! Our phone number is 041 98 22 933 or you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org